New Haunts for 2016
Dead & Breakfast
- Get a Good Night’s Sleep – Bed Bugs will be the least of your worries!
- Meet your Hosts – UnDead and very unfriendly
- Breakfast – You’ll never wake up to try it.
- Repulsively decorated in slaughterhouse chic
Your nightmares will come true when you experience what will be your last sleepless night in the company of the frightening freaks of Dead and Breakfast.
Transylvania comes to Farmaphobia – Come and see what evil lurks behind the creepy walls. Climb the creaky stairs to visit the Vampires’ Lair. A terrifying den of sharp-toothed villains who will stop at nothing to taste your BLOOD!
Join Chuckling Charlie and his cast of crazy clowns, axe wielding acrobats and the Scare Master for a thrilling and chilling performance you will never forget.
Field of Screams
Horrendous hay & hair raising mazes of monsters ensure a night you will remember for the rest of your life.
Meet Dr. D. Cayd and his team of Medical Mutants
Prices and Bookings
Scream Pass – for 3 premium haunts – Scarecus, Mutation Morgue and Field of Screams – €18(Off Peak)/€20(Peak)
X-Scream Pass – Includes the above 3 premium haunts along and our exclusive new haunts Dead and Breakfast and Vamporium – €29 (Off Peak)/€32 (Peak)
- No alcohol is permitted onsite, and people under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed entry.
- Wearing wellies is recommended as paths in some parts of the attraction can become muddy at times.
Farmaphobia is held at Causey Farm, north of Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland, just a few miles from the original home of the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain which has become our modern day Halloween. Anything can happen!
Need more information on Farmaphobia? See our FAQs.