New for 2017
The House of Dolls
A child’s favourite toy or the cause of your nervous nightmares, a visit to the Doll’s House will ensure that you will never look at dolls in the same way again. Our demonic dollies have come in from the cold on a mission to possess your every waking moment.
Enter the Doll’s House at your peril, the Dolls want to possess you, can you resist.
Dead & Breakfast
- Get a Good Night’s Sleep – Bed Bugs will be the least of your worries!
- Meet your Hosts – UnDead and very unfriendly
- Breakfast – You’ll never wake up to try it.
- Repulsively decorated in slaughterhouse chic
Your nightmares will come true when you experience what will be your last sleepless night in the company of the frightening freaks of Dead and Breakfast.
Transylvania comes to Farmaphobia – Come and see what evil lurks behind the creepy walls. Climb the creaky stairs to visit the Vampires’ Lair. A terrifying den of sharp-toothed villains who will stop at nothing to taste your BLOOD!
Field of Screams
Horrendous hay & hair raising mazes of monsters ensure a night you will remember for the rest of your life.
Meet Dr. D. Cayd and his team of Medical Mutants
- No alcohol is permitted onsite, and people under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed entry.
- Wearing wellies is recommended as paths in some parts of the attraction can become muddy at times.
Farmaphobia is held at Causey Farm, north of Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland, just a few miles from the original home of the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain which has become our modern day Halloween. Anything can happen!
Need more information on Farmaphobia? See our FAQs.