B lakeBleak House
RIP Passes only available for the 9:00 shows (so please 9PM show if you wish to book) from 28th October- 31st October, limited to 10 spaces per night.
Rest In Peace … you hope …
Come and stay in a beautiful period house all decorated in spooky finery for Halloween … Your nightmare on Bective St comes true …
Dinner will be served at 7pm
- A creepy cocktail on arrival
- Appetiser – A Bowl of Brains (Tomato soup in a homemade bread bowl with a shrimp and bacon skewer)
- Main Course – Old Tom’s Skeleton (Pork spare ribs with seasonal sides) Vegetarian option tbc
- Dessert – Scary Toffee Pudding
(Some ingredients may be subject to change, dietary requirements can be catered for)
The Main Event – Farmaphobia
- After dinner you will travel to Farmaphobia where you will join in the mayhem of all five haunts at Ireland’s biggest Scare Attraction …
- After Farmaphobia you may want to enjoy a nightcap in the Westway which is just across the road from your accommodation.
- The ghouls will hopefully let you sleep and you can get up to enjoy a delicious home-cooked breakfast.
Homemade breads and granolas, mixed fruits, yoghurts, breakfast scones and a full cooked breakfast
The price is €139 per person sharing.Book Now to avail of this Spooky Offer.
Your Hosts await!!!!!