GPS Co-ordinates: 53.666158N 6.918930W
Eircode: C15 P83R
From Dublin: Take the M3 (Navan Road – Blanchardstown exit off the M50) and take exit 9 (Navan North/Delvin). At the top of the slip road turn left towards Athboy and Delvin.
- Travel along this road for about 6 miles
- Go through the village of Rathmore and then drive another mile,
- Take the third right marked R164 to Kells – it is a major junction – roadworks have just been finished here and the signs/road are new.
- Drive along this road towards Kells for approx 3 miles
- Come into the village of Fordstown, pass the shop and then turn left
- Farmaphobia is a mile down on the left hand side, please be aware that Grove Gardens also run a Halloween event called Spooktacular, you must pass this to get to Farmaphobia at Causey Farm.
From Kells take the Athboy road (past the GAA pitch) and travel for four miles. Turn right as you come into the village of Fordstown. We are a mile down on the left hand side, past Spooktacular at Grove Gardens.
From Mullingar take the N52 and drive through Delvin and Clonmellon and on towards Kells. Take the first right after the two large “Welcome to County Meath” signs 2 miles from Clonmellon. The road takes a sharp left after about half a mile and shortly afterwards a sharp right. At this right turn there is a smaller road straight ahead of you (and large gates for Drewstown House on your left). Take the small road straight ahead and Causey Farm is on the right hand side about 2 miles from this junction.
Please check this webpage on the day you are travelling to check up-to-date directions.